SASSETA ACCREDITED PROVIDER
The SASSETA focuses on education and training authority that ensures quality provision of skills development and qualifications for South African citizens in the safety and security environment through effective and efficient partnerships.
Persas Protection cc is an accredited training provider since 2008 with the SASSETA. We would like to offer a training solution to security companies and individuals who would like to qualify themselves or their employees within the industry. Accrditation Number: 061905004386.
How is PSIRA involved in the SASSETA process?
- Promote a Private Security Industry which is characterized by professionalism.
- Promote the status of interest of the occupation.
- Promote high standards in the training and security service providers and prospective security service providers.
- Training statutory requirements for registration of all categories or classes of security service providers.
Functions of SASSETA:
- Accreditation, monitoring and evaluations of education and training providers.
- Registration of education and training assessors.
- Certifications of learners.
- Maintenance of a SAQA – accepted database.
- Submission of reports to SAQA.
- Approving learning programmes and recognising short learning programmes.
- RPL (Recognition to prior learning programmes).
Memorandum of Understanding between PSIRA & SASSETA:
- SASSETA accredited to perform functions as Education Training Quality Assurer in the Private security sector.
- SASSETA responsible for monitoring education training in the Private Security Sector in terms of the Skills Development Act.
|Back||Back to top|